From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:03:49 +1100
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could have any suggestions as to what could be
making my little boy cough.

Sometimes after a big play session, run, drink or food he will cough -
sometimes for up to 5 minutes.  The confusing things is that he doesn't
always cough after these things.

I don't believe he has a cold, he doesn't appear to be sick either, he's
three months old and has had all his shots.

I do smoke, but the house always has a couple of windows wide open for
fresh air and when I smoke I'm not close to Ollie.

It only worries me so mush because he whole body jerks and moves when he
coughs, it can't be comfrontable for him.

Thanks,
From Danni & Oliver 'Ollie' Twist, who always wants more!

Danielle Dixon
Office Manager