From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:49:47 -0700
Last weekend I had a table at the PFSN picnic in Oregon City, Oregon.  I
was selling my bedding, and front packs and having a great time.
Everyone was so friendly, and the ferrets, of course, were all beautiful.

A woman and her two teenage daughters came by with their approx. 6 month
old little guy to look at my goods.  He had never seen a sleep sack
before and was very interested.  He was giving this one the once over and
was inspecting all corners of it.  The girls were thrilled with how he
just thought this thing was great.  The Mom was not too excited, fully
knowing this was going to cost her money if she showed too much interest.

He crawled out of the sleep sack and looked at his teenagers, then Mom,
and then piddled all over it.  Mom said, "well, I guess we will take
this one".

The girls were horrified with little guys' uncouth behavior, but he got
his point across and just what he wanted.

I am looking forward to the "Ferret Olympics" in Springfield Oregon
this Sunday.  Maybe the little fellow would like to come and piddle
on a hammock!!

Pat