From:
Chris Haas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1993 20:49:08 -0500
Hi all,

I have a strange question for you about ferrets.

I have a male, about a year and a half.  I was wondering,
do male ferrets have teats??  I know that's kind of strange,
but I noticed some pimple-like things around the genetal area
(around the lower stomach area).  Maybe its normal, or maybe its
a rash.

Oh, he's eating, drinking, and pooping (although sometimes his poop
looks good and other times it looks small and stringy.  The other thing
is, he goes *all* the time.  I mean, he's in that litter box more than
my females ever are.  Maybe its because he eats more, I don't know.

Please mail me.

Chris.