From:
Cathy Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 08:21:37 -0400
hiya everybody.....
I have a question which im sure isn't new.  but im still a new ferret mom,
Iv seen lost of post here about ferret's eyes site not being that great and
that is something i have noticed myself a lot i was wondering what was the
General distance they can see?  Iv noticed just being a few feet from them
and when i call their names they will look into the general area but not
directly at you.  I has assumed that their site would be excellent, don't
ask why...i just assumed.  so can anybody tell me the general distance they
can see and how wide a range this is?  thank you very much in advance...

~~~Cathy Jo, Miloe, Sabrina, Harley Ann & Teddy Bear & Max
Join FurKids Our Pet Lovers Mailing List.... just click here
http://www.egroups.com/group/FurKids
AIM/AOL= LVLOTION
ICQ 44666258