From:
Buckie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:38:41 -0700
*hey everyone!  I've gotten really bored, so I took mommie's computer
and done spilled ANOTHER coke on her keyboard....When will she learn!!!
*DOOK!* I got bored and tired of stashin peoples good days (*and lookin
for em too!--thats a lot of hard work when you have an expert hidin em--*)
so i thought i'd write a little poem....make a few people do this number
----> :-) *smile*

I gots da new creative i-dear---

My family:

Plastic is my favorite toy,

I love to stash it away

hiding brings me so much joy,

I'll hide and take all day.

I like soap and lotion too.

I'll take mommies straws from her.

I love to chew on her pricey shoe.

And leave presents in her work shirt.

Mojo helps me stash my toys.

She even scares away the dogs.

See, they like to be "just boys"

And take away my hard earned socks.

Noodles likes to bug my dad

She'll beg and beg for small treats

And just  when he's about to get mad,

She gives him those "eyes" and runs off and eats.

Stewart is the tiney mouse

He used to have a friend named Snickers

One day Noodles knocked over their house

Now he was Her dinner.

Katie is the crazy one

She takes my hard earned stash

She'll growl and stare just for fun

she tips cups and makes a splash!

Everyone gathers and drinks for fun

And we all curl up and sleep--after our chaos is done--

*well it gettin late, so i'd better go work on da stash before mommie
finds out I spilled ANOTHER coke on her keyboard*

*dont worry, I didn't completely mess it up...just the number pad on the
right ehhehee*

Dooks!

-Buckie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~