From:
Dianna Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:17:32 EST
It's with a heavy heart that I write this.  Our little Sammy had to be
helped to the Bridge yesterday afternoon.  His Kidneys and Heart just
gave out.  He was laid to rest next to his partner in crime, Cinnabun,
who went to the Bridge Oct.8,03.

I would like to tell you some of the things I learned from Sammy in the
short 5 1/2 years he was with us.

I learned that if you are small and smart enough, you can escape to the
outside by hiding under a Large Fat Dog, when she goes out to potty.
Sammy earned the nickname Suicide Sam.  I figured if he got killed
outside it would be his own darn fault.

I learned that Cheerio's don't always need to be kept in their bag.  The
cabinet shelf or even the kitchen floor would also store them nicely.  I
also learned that I didn't have to open the bag for Sam, he managed to
do that on his own.

I learned that Kotex didn't need to be kept in the bathroom.  They could
be stored under a bed, the closet, the launder room or even the living
room in front of the fireplace.  Of course, Sam and Cinnabun had
different places to store their prize, so you would see Kotex moving
from place to place through out the day.  It, Kotex, became quite a
conversational piece when company came over.  Also, it was fun trying
to find one when you needed it.

Sammy wasn't much of a Kisser, but he did like to climb up in the chair
and sleep with his daddy sometimes.

I will miss your cute little face, your scruffy tail and sweet smell.
Bye-Bye Sam.

Love,
Mom, Dad, and the 6 you left behind