From:
Steve Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 03:19:51 -0400
O.K., I guess enough said on this topic, but for those who are accusing
Matan of being fake let it go.

When Matan posts 'any 1' instead of anyone, and 'Bfor' instead of Before
and 'u', 'r' and such instead of the words it is just a shortcut, not a
spelling error.  He may have a program that helps him translate certain
words, like someone else pointed out, the more difficult words.  Doesn't
really matter though.

A teenager he is, real he is, trying to get us upset- who knows?  He asks
for advice and takes those he likes, and ignores those he doesn't-- sounds
like a typical teenager to me.

I think that the posts have been much more interesting and informative once
the hostility and accusations were left out.  Posts like the one that
called someone a 'miserable excuse for a human" hardly solve any problems,
and definitely creates them.  I have learned, just recently, it is better
to take a deep breath and walk away and come back to the computer to reply
once the emotions are less and a well thought out response can be posted.

Patty