From:
Todd Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:39:31 -0500
Hi! Here are a couple that have worked great for me. My guys have
about 1000 sf of area they run in, but I have babygates up. I use
the standard babygate but then put the clear carpet runner on the
front...so they can't scale them. This is probably a commonly used
approach, but it works great. Of the 1000 sf they have is the kitchen.
One of their favorite places is to go beside the refrigerator and dig.
To keep them from going behind the refrigerator I took a piece of 2x4,
its about 24" tall. I liquid nailed it to the back, standing upright,
so now they can't make the turn to go behind it. Its worked for 6.5
years so far!!!!! Good luck!