From:
Simon Anthony Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 12:59:40 +0100
Please note that Banbury Ferret Welfare, rescues and re-homes all ages of
Ferrets, not just Kits.

I am also an Area Agent for Companions Choice-Ferrets Choice products.
This Welfare is no longer part of the NFWS.  The person running Banbury
Ferret Welfare has his own "business" of Ferrets which are separate from
the Welfare.

All ferrets in the possession of me are given equal love and attention,
good food(C.C.) and veterinary inspection as needed.

I have posted this for the benefit of clearing up some misunderstandings!
Simon A.Dyer, Banbury Ferret Welfare and Brewer, former Banbury Micro
Brewery, UK

http://freespace.virgin.net/simon_anthony.dyer
ICQ#41809859