From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 08:23:41 -0400
Connie asks:
>Coco was still digging they said she is probly looking for worms but
>I said I don't think they eat worms,but the man said they like worms.
>Does anybody know if ferrets eat or like worms?or even if there good for
>them or itr it hurts them at all?????????

Worms are an incredible source of animal protein for all carnivores and
ominvores.  They are very easy to digest (although you wouldn't catch me
munching on them).  I would think that if a fert would eat a worm, it would
be very good for them although not complete in nutrician.  One of my kids
loves eating moths so it isn't beyond comprehension that a fert could love
a worm.

I also recall that Bob C sometimes adds earthworms to his Fur Butt Gravy.
Bob?

Cheers!
Matthew in VA.