From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:59:43 -0500
It's finally time!  If you missed out on Sydney, take in the Ferret
Olympics in Grand Prairie, Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth), this Saturday,
October 21!  Doors open at 2:00pm, but those who have already
pre-registered will be able to get checked in and take an early peek at
our vendor offerings starting at 1:00pm.

If you forgot to register your ferrets for the events and still want them
to participate, we will be taking at-the-door entries, despite what our
online entry form says, if you arrive early enough to make the events.
Prices are a bit higher for door entries, details on pricing for the
selection of 13 events are online at
http://www.texasferret.org/olympics/O2K.htm.

We are also offering a selection of merchandise from a variety of vendors
this year.  We will have snugglies, stationary, scratch art, heavy duty 20
foot dryer hoses, quilted ferret art and accessories, glassware, hammocks
and sleepsacks, and a cage maker along with calendars and products from
The Ferret Company, and more.  There will also be several items for raffle.
This is a fun event to attend even if you aren't bringing ferrets!

Also, for those who missed the opportunity to participate in the free ADV
testing, we will have United CEP test kits that you can pick up along with
vet instruction on how to perform the test so that you can test your
ferrets at home.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Webmaster,
Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas

P.S.-- If you live in D/FW and can get hold of a copy of the Arlington or
early Fort Worth editions of the Sunday paper, look for an article
featuring the upcoming Ferret Olympics in the Arlington Hometown Star or
Texas sections!  I didn't find the articles through their website, but
did see the paper version.