From:
Rachel Helgason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:21:02 EST
Hi everyone,

We have one ferret right now and would like to find a buddy for him.  That
of course means getting a bigger cage, and we were looking at Martin's
cages.  Specifically the three or four story ones.  I was wondering if any
of you have one of these and whether they're okay for ferrets.  I'm not
sure if the floors are wire or not (I was looking online, and the pictures
aren't very clear), and if they are, we could always put something down
over them since wire floors aren't very good for the little cuties.  We're
also on a tight budget, so we unfortunately can't get one of those fancy
big ones that we'd like.

If anyone can help, please mail me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks very much in
advance. : )

- Rachel, Doug, and Ack
members.aol.com/Raidra/ferret.htm
(meet Accolon and introduce your ferrets to others!)