From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 02:52:30 EST
The FML has 109 subscribers from hotmail.com so I am announcing this
here.  If you are not a hotmail.com subscriber you can ignore this.

For the past few days hotmail.com has been having rather... ummm...
"unusual" problems: many people subscribed to mailing lists have gotten
mail from other lists -- ones they have not subscribed to!  In addition,
some hotmail subscribers have been receiving multiple copies of list mail,
including the FML.

Hotmail has admitted the problem and they "are working around the clock to
fix it".  I have no idea if their clock is the same as mine...

So, if you are having strange problems receiving the FML on hotmail,
please hang in -- should be better soon.

Bill