From:
Wendy Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 02:30:48 -0400
Sara Ferret,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for greeting my boy
Diggy. Reading your report (and the other bridge greeters) helps to
give me a sense of closure..... I can't thank you all enough for that.

To my fml ferret friends, thanks for the kind words. It's never easy
to say goodbye to our little ones. I'm grateful for my other little
stinkers, they always but a smile on my face.

Wendy
Riley, Ahkee, Agatha, Tink, Junior, Baxter, Teddy Bear, Meeko, and
Polly Prissy Pants
missing Cholo, Hanky, Bedlam, Annabelle, and Diggy