From:
Bill Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:59:04 -0400
Hey there, the math thing struck me again: 2 + 2 =3D well, seems like more
than 4 right now.

Was in the pet store picking up some new toys 2 weeks ago, and they had 2
veerrryy cute kits; albino and very dark sable.  Didn't think much of it at
the time.  But went back after more than a week, and they were still there.
Thought a little more about it.  2 days later, still there, really thought
about it, before I knew it, had reserved them til after work.  "OK, still
time to say no" Kept telling myself this as I picked out a carrier, water
bottle, and litter box.  "Still time" Well time ran out.  Now have 4 girls.
They seem to be doing great.  All 4 put together for supervised play, and
big fun ensued.  Especially: digging in the litter box, throwing litter all
over, sweeping up litter, giving ferts a ride on the broom, sweep litter
into pile, pile diving fuzzies.  Older ones (Thorn and Janey, 12 weeks) are
much bigger and a little too aggressive right now, but just seem to play, no
real fighting.  Little ones (Jaka-from "Cerebus"-albino, and Meany-from
Irving book, "A Prayer for Owen Meany") seem to be adapting well.  They have
their own little playroom separate from the big bad girls.

Gonna be a fun month or two.

Bill and the babes