From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:13:02 -0400
Newby's story makes me wonder about the intriguing first ferret ttales of
others.  In our case 21 years ago we both knew that we wanted an animal.
Steve was allergic to cats.  We were looking at some kits and Steve
figured that I wanted a ferret while I figured that he wanted one.  We're
both big on doing for the other and always have been so we bought a
ferret!  We've had a lot of laughs since about how we likely would not
have gotten one if we each hadn't been trying so hard to please the other
and we take the wonderful results as further proof that when the natural
thing is to please each other first that good things happen for everyone.
It's pretty much been how our life together has worked since we first
began dating 24 and 1/2 years ago.  It works for us and it sure worked
for the ferrets!