From:
"Cecere, Suzy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:52:56 -0700
Hi,

We're Boris and Chester and since Mom has been really busy at work we are
helping her out with some of her e-mail.

Mom didn't take us to the Bob get together last Saturday at Lynn's, but she
came home and told us all about meeting a lot of really nice folks and
their ferrets.  She also told it how nice it was of Lynn to open her home
to everyone for the afternoon, we really upset that we didn't get to go
when she told us that there were treats out for the fuzzes.

We thought she had really lost it when she got to babbling about some
guy named Bob Church that everyone was calling a 'Ferret God.'

It was funny to here about what happened to Dad when he walked into Lynn's.
Everyone starting asking if he was this guy named Bob and he said 'Yes.' We
laughed because we couldn't image our Dad as a 'Ferret God.'  Mom explained
that Dad doesn't read FML so he had no idea about Bob being a 'Ferret God'
and about how he could tell the Ferrets age.  See someone handed Dad a
Ferret and asked him hold old it was, Dad didn't miss a beat, he played
along, everyone was laughing and he didn't mind, of course he had no clue
about telling a fuzzbutt's age.  See our Dad is really cool and very funny.
Mom finally told him what was up and he laughed too.  We understand even Bob
thought it was all pretty funny.

Mom told us that she told Bob that he could come to our home anytime and
stay.  We were pretty excited, jumping around wanting to know when God was
coming.  But then she said that lots of people wanted Bob to come see them,
so we might not have the honor.  Then low and behold she comes home
Wednesday afternoon and starts flying around the house like something is
after her, picking up and muttering under her breath about how messy the
house was, hey it wasn't us, we don't even get to go upstairs, too many
places to hide.

Finally she told a break and came to sit with us and tell us that Bob was
coming for dinner and to spend the night.  Do you know how hard it was for
us to wait for him to get there.  We understand he spends his days looking
at bones, we don't understand why anyone would look at bones all day, not
when they could come and play with us.  We feel asleep waiting for him.
Finally he got to our house.  We don't think he looks much like what we
thought a 'Ferret God' would look like, but we sure do like him.  He is so
nice.  He liked our big enclosure that Mom made for us, it's 8X12 feet and
we get to run free all day.  He told Mom that we were very healthy and very
lucky to have sure a good Mom, we agree.

What we are most excited about is that Bob saw some of our Mom's drawings
and was really impressed with her talent.  You see Mom has not drawn in a
long time, we not sure why and we don't think she even understands why she
doesn't draw.  Anyway it tickled Mom that he was impressed and that he
wanted her to start working again and draw ferrets so that everyone could
see her talent and have some really nice ferret art work.  Guess what we
think she is going to start drawing again.  We are hoping that by this fall
she will have a Web site with her stuff and you can visit.  We think it
would make our Mom feel better to draw.  We want her to not feel so tired
all the time, does anyone know how to make Mom's FMS/CFS go away?

Bob stay was much too short.  Mom let him know that he could stay with us
anytime he wanted for as long as he wanted.  She said he was a great house
guest, even made his bed when he got up and put the toilet seat down.

We hope he comes back soon.  We LIKED Bob a lot.

Ferret Kisses to all
Boris, I sure like pushing these river rocks around.
Chester, hey Mom watch me fly....splat....
Our Mom and Dad, Suzy and David, Mom what a network and why are you
always talking about them?

Suzy Cecere
Systems Engineer
Physio-Control Corporation