From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:45:43 -0500
I guess I would have to say that we have one toy that all TEN ferrets
really like.  It is a basketball.  We took an old ball and cut a hole about
four inches across out of it.  They get in on their own, they get in when
we tap on the ball and tell them to get in and then they like to roll
around in it.  Missitoo likes to get in and then we toss the ball back
and forth between us with the hole up of course.

Sometimes one gets in and someone else pushes the ball with their nose.
They are so cute!

They play with one in the ball and then another is trying to get in so they
pick at each other.

What is amazing is that all the ferrets like this game.

Penny and The Ten Great Ones