From:
Hawkins Melanie S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 13:15:54 -0400
I had Norman in the garden one day when my hubby and I were digging holes
for vegetable plants.  Norm was helping of course!  I found a worm, so I
picked Normie up and showed it to him.  Before I knew it Norm had sucked the
worm into his mouth like spaghetti and it was gone.  My hubby and I were
rolling on the ground and Normie was steady looking for more worms.  He
still has a thing for worms and even goes for those poor wormies that are
nearly dried up on the pavement after a heavy rain.  Gross!  Anyway, worms
may have some parasites that aren't good for the little fuzzballs.  You may
want to contact your vet. and ask them about it.  Norm hasn't ever gotten
parasites from eating worms, but I try not to let him eat them either, so he
hasn't had too many of them.

Melanie and the gang (Giz, Normie, and Moser)