From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:54:29 -0500
[Moderator's note: This was forwarded to the FML by Linda Iroff
<[log in to unmask]>.  BIG]

 Bill, Bob Jacobs is having problems sending email to you and asked if I
 could forward this for inclusion in the FML.  Thanks!  --Linda
 ---------------------

Hello all!!

Kitty and I have finally found time to return to the FML and other areas.
This is accomplished to the delight of some and the dismay of others.

I'm certain that many have heard the rumors of how we "skipped town" and all
the other associated junk.  The rumor mill is still running strong and those
who care to perpetuate the bull still abound.  What happened to us due to
the whole Kodo affair is pretty much public knowledge, it's unfortunate that
a few have to distort facts and start rumors for their own personal reasons.

Regardless of the rumors, months ago we promised to start a website
dedicated to Kodo.  That website is now started at WWW.KODO.NET complete
with a para-chat powered chat room (requires JAVA) and more and more
information coming up in it on a daily basis.  Please stop in and take a
look.

If you have a site with Kodo information or dedications in it please send us
the address so we may provide links to it.  All that was done through this
marvelous device known as the FML still amazes us.  THANK YOU BILL,  you are
a SUPER person!!

We won't go into details here about all that's transpired in our lives.
It's amazing how one little ferret has affected us and the ferret community
as a whole.

If you want to flame us, go ahead, my delete key works very well or if you
would like to correspond with us the new E-mail is [log in to unmask]

Bob Jacobs