Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 22:09:29 -0800
Kim, thank you.  I thought I was weird!  My ferts smell like corn chips
too!!  I guess the old saying is put well:'Ferrrets are like potatoe chips,
you can't have just one.'

Also, my two younger ones have a strange habit.  Allister (3mos.) likes to
suck on Jax's (6mos) ears.  And Jax loves it!  Jax has been seen laying his
head on Allisters' face and nudging until he starts sucking on his ears.
His eyes roll back and he looks like he's in heaven.  Aside from being
strange, I'm wondering if it's OK for Jax.  Allister doesn't stop till Jaxs'
ears are shriveled to almost nothing.  Then, when they dry, the hair is
sorta matted.  His ears always look pitiful.  This is not going to cause his
skin to become dry or irritated is it?  Does anyone know of something like
this?  They both seem to enjoy it, so I don't really mind, except I don't
want Jax to start having skin problems on his ears.  Hmmmmm....maybe
Allister craves cornchips :)

Angel and the now 6 heart snatchers
Allister (hold still Jax, I'm trying to get your ear)
Jax (hold me mommy, hold me)
Sparky (I just hate this funny looking litter box, if I can just get it out
of here)
Cletus (nobody is gonna mess with me, I'm bad to the bone)
Rocky (hey, let me play somemore, I'll love you the best)
Bandit (mommy, just hold me and never let me down)