From:
"Jennifer M. Collins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:42:10 EST
Hi everyone -

I've been on the FML for quite some time now, but I think this is my first
post!

I'm writing because my partner and I are going to be moving to Maine next
month, and I'm wanting to be in contact with some other Maine ferreters.
I've never heard/read that Maine is a FFZ, but I'm also not sure what (if
any) laws are in existance regarding ferts for that state.

So, if anyone out there is a Mainer(d) and is willing to answer some basic
questions, please contact me. Thanks so much ...

-Jen (and the six crazies: Calvin and Dreadnaught and Hobbes and Molly and
Max and Eli (and Kota, may she rest in peace...))