From:
Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:25:11 -0700
We would like to thank everyone who organized, made possible, and
participated in the Gisele fund auction. This benefitted our sanctuary,
and Also Silver Lining Sanctuary.

It doesn`t matter which sanctuary you helped--you gave a chance at a
better life to a ferret somewhere out there. You made a difference.
Maybe you`re not in a position to take in a ferret in need, but you
have made it possible for us, the sanctuaries, to save one more little
life--or two--or three--and make all the difference in those sweet
little lives.

Your contributions help on many levels. Not just the financial part,
but the emotional support it gives to a shelter/sanctuary mom or dad
who sacrifices much. It`s wonderful to know that people care.

Thank you so very much for your support.

Love,
Zoo