Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 17:47:47 -0700
Hi guy, I sincerely hope someone can help me with this.  Since losing my
ferret Fonzi recently, I am changing my ferrets' food to ferret food.
(They used to be on special cat food for Fonz)

I am wondering how long 40 lbs is going to last me with my four ferrets
plus a possible fifth soon.  I am not sure, but I THINK I used to buy one
bag of 5lb food a month.  This may have been as many as three bags of
5lb food every two months or so.  With my calculations I am allowing
8 lbs per month.  Sound about right??  Please, please give me you're
suggestions!!  I would like to order food soon so input is desperatly
needed!!

Thanks much
Krista