From:
Brad Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:24:29 -0400
FERTS IN BLACK - Ferrets with Ray-bans get spooged with alien slime

FOR A FEW DOOKERS MORE - Starring Clint Fertwood

FERT FORCE ONE - Ferrets with flight training thwart kidnap attempt

WEASEL'S WORLD - Two mustelids take their SNL skit to the big screen

ROCKY HORROR FERRET SHOW - Featuring Tim Furry as Dr. Frank'n'ferter

THE GODFERRET - Makes you an offer you can't refuse

ALBINO IN WONDERLAND - Remember what the polecat said, "Feed your head"

ALL THE PRESIDENT'S FERRETS - Nixon, nor the Dobermans he kept in the
                              White House Rose Garden, stand a chance

G.I. JILL - Gimme raisins or get your ankles chewed!

CONSPIRACY FERRETRY - So convoluted only a ferret can sort it out

JURRASIC FERT - The real reason Michael Crichton made $102 million last
                year

ALBINO FAMILY VALUES - featuring Pubert, Benito and Uncle Ferter

MY BEST FRIEND'S WEASEL - Lots of fun as ferrets plot to take over wedding
                          cake

FERRET FUN HOUSE - Zany antics at an outrageous ferternity

FERRET'S PEEK - One ferret family's dramatic tale of survival during a
                volcanic eruption

ALBINO'S RESTAURANT - Menu includes Chewease-L, Raisin Ragout and
                      Ferretone Fritters

Ok, that took me about five minutes of creative silliness, so I can have
dozens, heck, 100s more done and posted by the weekend, hehe....

Claudia
w/ Pixel & Benito
in Los Angeles