From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 10:10:41 EDT
Hello everyone, I had a quick question for all my fellow fuzzy-lovers out
there.  I have a male ferret, approximately 3 and a half years old who
needs his teeth cleaned.  I have spoke to the vet about this procedure,
and they inform me that it is $85 to clean a ferret's teeth, including
anesthesia.  Anesthesia!!??  I wonder if you could tell me just what this
procedure involves and just how important it is for the fuzzies to have
this done.  I have two other fuzzies who are both about 2 and will need
their teeth cleaned eventually also.  Thanks!

Kelly, Jiggles, Bonnie, and Clyde