From:
kay cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:31:43 +0000
hi carol
disheartening we all seem to be aiming for the same goals here, the
correct information & good ferret welfare, i for one am so tired of
hearing the same old things day in day out, goth queen seems to be on
a one man mission to destroy all the work that has been done so far to
educate the british public , we have come on light years more & more
people getting there ferrets neutered & providing the correct diet &
more importantly taking the advice given.

ok we don't know everything i for one confess i now very little , but i
am prepared to find things out and learn something new everyday, a couple
of yrs ago i advertised a vasectomised hob for free to anyone who had a
jilly who needed to be brought out of season, i had a couple of takers &
i also had a man who was horrified to discover his jilly hadn't had a
jill jab or been brought out of season using a vasectomised hob for 2
seasons, he used my vasectomised hob & some months later he got her
spayed.

he also told everyone who he knew with ferrets to do the same, so just by
one person being educated in this way made a hell of a difference , isn't
this what its all about.

forget having to be on a list of ferret keepers, its not important ,
what is important is the welfare of the ferret, first & foremost, not
bolstering your own ego so you look good to others.

i think if one person is educated in some way then our job is being done
correctly, we don't need the constant bickering & arguing between people,.

we all have different ideas & often agree to disagree, but the ferrets
welfare is more important than any silly argument or disagreement.

so what if you put on displays for the public using ferret racing as an
attraction, its fun , not to be taken to seriously , perhaps if goth
queen stopped take himself to seriously we could all get on & do what is
important