From:
Laura Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:43:16 -0500
Hi Everyone!!
I am in a state of panic.  This morning (Monday) I picked up my 1 1/2 old
cinnamon named Bandit and noticed a 3/4" lump near her rectum.  I
immediately called the vet but I can't get into the office until Wednesday
afternoon.  (He specializes in ferrets and isn't in tomorrow)  It doesn't
seem to bother her except she favors that leg a little bit but I am scared.
Does anyone have any idea what this could be??  Normal eating habits and
playing but her stools have been smaller - hard to tell with two of them
and who does what!!  Is there anything else that I should be searching
for??  Also the vet I am going to is new - to us anyway - what do I need to
tell him.  Her other vet didn't know a thing about ferrets and now it is
worth the hour drive to someone who knows what they are talking about!
Please let me know with any suggestions of what to look for or what to do.
Please e-mail me privately, I won't have time to read through the whole
digest tommorrow.  Thanks, you guys are great.

Laura, Steve,
Bandit (Mommy, why are you poking at my butt?)
Smokey ( Play with me Play with me)