From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:50:35 -0500
THe person that rescued the ferret from the barracks has contacted me
with great results.  The ferret is eating with great gusto and drinking
lots of fluids, the body is filling out so the bones cannot be felt so
readily.  He still wobbles from lack of exercise and trauma but is
recovering very well.

A person contacted me who is currently in the Military and offered much
help in finding the guilty Military person who so badly mistreated this
animal.  I did not save the addy of the rescue person so if that person
would again e-mail me, I will forward mail from that Military person to
help you in tracking down the guilty party.  Thanks!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, and Kodo