From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:21:41 -0600
Hi!  This is Debi from the Fuzyy Loving Ferret Rescue.  I would like to
thank Mary DeCoff, the Stanley family, , Kelly Jo Figgins and the person
from Canada (sorry could't read your name) for the heart felt cards you
sent us.  I would also like to thank Risa DiVincenzo for your card and
the poem and Mr. & Mrs Richard Dullum for your card and letter.  Laurel
Dittman for the card and candles ( they smell great!) And lastly I would
like to thank Nancy Busso for her card, letter and the sleep sack you
sent.  Our senior resident Butterscotch and his cage mate Banchie love
it (Butterscoth will be 7yrs Dec. 29th and Banchie will be 7yrs Dec.
30th).  I didn't realize how much people realy cared and my heart was
filled with love and warmth from all of you.  Thankyou again!!

Love you all,
Debi & the kids from the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue

WEASLE QUEEN