From:
Lori Sies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:53:57 -0500
The questions have been answered on www.dmkferretrescue.com under the
link Questions answered.. The web master will be creating a new link
but for now some of you may have to clear out the web browser to see
the newest file.

On another note - I am creating a keep sake album with stories &
pictures of the rescue. Good, bad, sad, crazy things they do. If you
send through the internet I have dial up so the pictures will have to
be small files. My goal is to have a story & picture of each of the
ferrets that were in the rescue. I know some have died but a story
would be nice to honor them. This is my final task concerning the Ohio
Ferret Rescue and I will be moving on to life's other adventures.

Mr. Clark & I will be taking a walk about.with Bob Church in Australia
for 3 weeks and will not have access to any the groups.

DooK DoOK DOOK!

Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd.
Lynx OH  45650
A Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization.
All donations are welcome