From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 02:45:02 -0500
Interesting about all the uses of bleach we have read here lately...I had
a Quad by-pass in `96, and the wound on my leg from where they removed
the "needed parts" was quite large, and slow to heal.  I was instructed
to mix up a batch of "Dakin`s solution", which was a mixture of bleach,
baking soda, and sterile water, to be poured over the wound daily!  When
I saw "Bleach" on the ingredients list, I had to call the Dr. to make
sure it wasn`t a 'typo'!  Many uses, if used correctly!

Dooks!...john r. & the n.j. gang.

john rich <[log in to unmask]>