From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 00:19:41 -0400
To: Kimberly Platz and Toby <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MOOSE ferret!
You think Toby is a Moose at 2.3 pounds?  Pogo weighs 3.8 pounds!  Now
that's a MOOSE!

To: Kelleen and the FANG gang.......
So very very sorry to hear the latest news about your father!  I know that
must be devistating to say the least.  I lost your e-mail address (my
computer messed up bad!) so can't send this to you directly.  You have my
thoughts and prayers.  I am dreading the day when my Dad leaves this earth.
He's one of those work-a-holics that never rests.  He's 74 years old and
very healthy but I figured he'll just drop from exhaustion soon.  Scares me
bad.  So you have my sympathy for sure.

Cheers, chuckles dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal, Brandy, May-wee, Pogo, Lobo (the guard wolf) and their mama too!