From:
Sue Dastous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 20:14:25 -0400
Hi all!  One of my four ferrets has always been a bad nipper.  Worse than my
other three.  Although none of them have ever broken the skin when they
bite...  until now.  Buddy likes to bite my arm near the wrist area.  When I
tap him on the behind and say "NO BITING" he bites harder.  It seems the
only way I can get his teeth off my arm is to grab him by the scruff of the
neck and peel him off.  Just tonight, he started to bite me and when I
grabbed him by the neck, he sunk his teeth into my arm, breaking the skin.
He seems to be getting worse with his biting even though I try to dicipline
him whenever he bites.  Could he be feeling ill?  Any suggestions?

Sue and the fuzzy four :-)
Sammy, the mellow one
Tequila, the busy one
Cinnamon, the sweet one