Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:25:53 -0400
What does anyone know about Coccidia being transferred between cats and
ferrets?  Is it species specific?  I've researched on the Internet and
some vets say it is, some say it isn't.  Even with those vets that say
it
is transferable between species, some say it's easily transferable and
some say not so easily, that there has to be direct fluid contact.  Are
there any experts out there that really know for sure that can give me
this info?

Thanks
Nancy