From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 13:45:53 +0300
Hello faraway ferrety friends --

I am at least 6 weeks behind in my FML reading, but HEllo from Addis
Ababa, Ethiopia. There are ferrets here - not many, but some. And a
ferret-knowledgeable vet.

I am having such a lot of trouble making friends and making ends meet
at my "new" location in HOrnbrook CA, and I have so many good friends
and opportunities here, that I am thinking of relocating here.

I think I would be able to carry my ferts in the cabin, especially if
there are two of us to tend to them. My friend of 40 years, Ababa, is
probably getting a visa to come to visit me and we wd return together.

We will see. If I do it, I will take some of my outdoor ferret
environment, and would be happy to ship other parts of it to any of
you if the shipping (and dismantling) costs wd be worth it to you. But
I am gettng ahead of myself. I will keep you posted.

Cheers from your (perhaps) Addis Ababa correspondent.