From:
Tori Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:35:13 -0400
I received an email newsletter from Zupreem yesterday describing their
new website: myferretfoodfacts.com

After plugging in foods, treats, supplements, etc, you can then view a
graphical analysis of approximately how much protein, fat, fiber and
moisture these foods provide and what the ferret is consuming.

I'm going to assume the majority of the FML readers do a significant
amount of research when purchasing food for their ferrets. However,
I found this website to be fairly easy to digest and perhaps a good
intro for beginner owners to learn about nutritional requirements,
and how multiple foods is the best way to go about it.

Thoughts?

- Victoria & little Nora