From:
John French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 10:41:53 -0400
Hello everyone,
I am new here and would like to introduce my three ferrets.  The first one
that came into my life is a male, sable, now 8 months old.  His name is
Shatzi (shot zee).  He is the most loveble of all three, he will give kisses
all day.  I love him!  The second one to become a huge part of my life is a
female sable.  She is now 6 months old.  Her name is Kleina ( klii naa ).
Klina is the smallest of the three.  She came into my life to give some
company to Shatzi while I was at work.  Klina is the hopper of the three.
When she gets all excited she just goes nuts.  I love her!  The third one.
He is kinda a dark silver.  He is about 5 months old.  His name is Boozaa
( boo zza ).  Boozaa was going to be a gift for my brother.  He was intended
to be with my two ferrets until my brother got settled in his new apartment.
Well things got screwed up ( Murphys Law ).  I was happy cuz I had all ready
fallen in love with the little bugger.  Booza is not like the other two at
all.  He is my cross to bare.  He is my booza...that means meany in german.
Booza is the reason why I spen about 15 mins running around the apartment
making sure everything that might not mix with ferrets is put away.  I love
him!

I gues after reading all of this it is time for a question.  Does anyone
know of a Breeder, or farm for ferrets in the state of Maine?

Thank you for meating my family,
John
Shatzi
Klina