From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:40:15 -0400
Just a quick note to let you all we have names for the first two auctions
for naming ferrets.

The first little girl who raised us $51.00 has the beautiful name of
Minx.

The second auction which went for $28.77 was for an absolutely gorgeous
blaze boy.  His new name is Sebastian.

Thank you all who looked and especially for those that bid or donated to
the shelter.  We will have another auction going up for another name for
a guy we are calling BIG boy right now.  He is only four months old and
is a good three pounds.

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org