Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:22:54 -0500
Hi All,

Well, it has been a weird few days.

First of all, I am having extreme trouble with my new email.  It goes out,
it double sends stuff, sends me triplicates of stuff and all other
wonderful things.  the other trouble with it is that I am completely
hooked on having such a fast hook up.  sigh.

The kids are doing ok.  Ever since I was so sick last month the ferrets
have been dealing with it.  It is making the rounds and two fat ferts,
Ranger Rick and Freddy Kreuger has lost around half their weight.  Now they
were very very fat boys to begin with, but I did end up isolating them and
babying them for some time.  Even the cats are dealing with very snotty
noses and watery eyes.  And wheezing.  Just like ma.  But it looks like
everyone is doing ok.  Rick even begged for raisins today.

We also had a murder two doors away from me.  Blocked off my street and had
all kinds of patrol cars everywhere.  This is not a normal thing for this
town.  The guy was loose for some time after it happened too.  It has me
upset and a little worried about how the neighborhood is doing.  But this
was a domestic dispute.  So I am hoping it is an isolated thing.  Very
freaky though.

So I am slow with my email right now.  It comes it late, when it does and
I am also on a support list for folks dealing with others that have a
personality disorder.  That list generates around 70-80 emails a day so
my box gets full, fast.  If you have written, hang in there, I should get
caught up in the next couple of days.  I loose (i.e. tend not to see) a
lot of personal email in between the list posts.

hugs to all, givethemferretieskissesfromauntiemaggie