From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:23:36 -0500
I have to agree with the first post in the fml 2.8 -2.10, never say never!
I had never had a problem with the ferret proofing I had done in my house
until I got new windows installed.  They were the kind that can either slide
down from the top or slide up from the bottom.  I had slide them up from the
bottom to let the fresh air in (with the screens down) BIG MISTAKE!
Josephus just moved the screen, fell four feet to the concrete driveway, and
took off (this was a few ago, but I think it's still relevant).  After much
hysterics and six hours of looking for him, a neighbor reported picking him
up and brought us to his house and there was sephus, sleeping in the
neighbor's bed with his dog.

Please don't ever stop ferretproofing!

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch