From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:39:27 -0700
Hey hey!!! YOO HOO!! :D :D

Didja know the Support Our Shelters summer raffle is ending in just a
few days? Time is running out! We have 20 beautiful items up for grabs
including:
- a "Forum at the Fort" handmade quilt;
- a Harmony Kingdom ferret jardiniere;
- a Ferret Feisty multistory cage from the Ferret Depot;
- an 8-piece bedding set by Rose German;
- and a Hills & Dales ferret toy from the same wonderful folks who
  made the Ferret Tower of Fun!

We are also offering tons of bedding and toys, gift certificates,
4th of July items, a summer ferret travel package, cool ferret
collectibles, handmade items and gift baskets. Any of these terrific
prizes could be yours for a $1 ticket!!

Please don't think that $1 or $5 won't make a difference. It DOES! Each
mighty river was born from a trickling creek. A marathon is run one
step at a time.

Right now, our raffle seems to have hit the wall. The raffle ends June
30, but the ticket purchases are half what they were in 2009. At the
same time, shelters are struggling to care for an unprecedented number
of sick, abandoned and injured ferrets whose "humans" are unwilling or
unable to care for them. For some shelters, the burden has already
become too great.

Please take a moment to visit www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com and
check out the prizes. You can buy your tickets online, easy as can be!
Can you spare $5? Please help! Your dollars will go directly to a
ferret waiting for food, surgery or other medical care at a shelter
doing its best to cope, to stay open and continue saving ferret lives.

Many thanks for your support!

Susann Thiel

www.supportourshelters.org
www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com