From:
Bob and Lynn and 6 precious fuzzy babies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:53:58 -0400
I have read many posts on FML about how some of you went into a pet store
and had the owner surrender the ferrets to you.  I went to one of our new
pet stores and the conditions are horrid, how do I go about getting the
owner or worker to surrender the one ferret (there is only one there) to
me?  I know it can be done as I have read your posts, but I have never had
a need to learn how to do it, until now.

Please email me directly at chaplir@f-tech

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bob & Lynn, Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz, Daisy