Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:46:03 -0600
I *DO* have a new email address:

Sometimes I use PINE to send email because I know the commands better and I
have other people's addresses saved.  When I do, instead of "@mizzou.edu"
you will see "@showme.missouri.edu" like before.  I no longer *RECIEVE*
mail at showme, *BUT* I can generate mail from there.  If you send mail to
me vis showme, it delays the delivery, but I should still get it until my
showme account is closed.  Regardless of how I *SEND* my mail, please send
all mail to me at the mizzou account.

Bob C and 19 Mo' Fuzzbutts

[Moderator's note: The email address shown in the digest is the address
supplied in the original post.  All email addresses are now verified
before a post is accepted: if a post comes in from a non-subscriber an
acknowledgement is automatically sent to the "From:" address.  Should that
acknowledgement get returned as being undeliverable, then the post will not
appear on the FML.  So, Bob, I hope that when the showme account goes away
you'll be able to use the mizzou "From:" address, else your posts won't
appear on the FML.  BIG]