From:
Richard Gautier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:02:59 -0500
Hello everyone out there on the FML!  Although I have been a member of
the FML for over four years now, it's only the second time I post!  I
guess I've just been to busy reading everyone else's great posts!!

My ferret Tiny got her name because out of 25 or 30 ferrets that were being
kept in a pet shop in a very large glass case, she was the smallest one!
She was only a month old at the time.  All of the other ferrets were
sleeping and she was walking over all of them waking them up.  I was
laughing so I hard, I just couldn't resist taking her home!  She is over
five years old now, and I'm very happy to say in excellent health.

As for funny incidents, I think the funniest had to do with a phone repair
man.  One of the phone jacks in my bedroom was not working, so I called the
phone company to come to my house and fix it.  Tiny was in my room running
around and getting into all of my dresser drawers (It's her favorite thing
to do!)  So I leave her in my room to open the door for the repair man and
to take him to my room.  When I open the door to the room, there are four
of my underwear on the ground!  I couldn't believe it!  In her little
struggle to open my drawer and get inside, she had pulled some of my
underwear out and thrown them all over the floor!  I really thought I was
going to die of embarrassment, but when I saw her on my bed looking at me
with her "What?  I didn't do anything!" face, I couldn't help but laugh!
After the initial shock, the repair man thought it was pretty funny too!

Well, that's all for now.  Hope all of your fuzzies are happy and healthy,
and for those who are not, hope you they get well soon.  Take care
everyone!

Daily and Tiny