Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:44:09 -0400
Help!  Does anyone have hints on Liberty training?  Meep, our first baby was
"Liberty" trained almost from the first with only an occasional "present" to
be found.  Now he's 100%.  However little Daisy who always uses the litter
box in her cage, almost never bothers looking for one when we allow her to
run.  I have tried putting her in or near a litter box every time I "free"
her but it doesn't seem to occur to her to run for one when it is necessary!
She is now 12 weeks old.  Is she too young to expect this yet?  Meep was
fine at this age but he had extra attention as he was "the first"!

Thanks!

Karla
Meep and Daisy