From:
Kristine Bananabean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 02:36:02 EDT
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to all.  After 4 years of being
fert-less, I finally came to a point when I could again have fuzzies.  So
I went a bought 2 four month old ferts, one Marshall Farm, and one
Canadian.  Is there a difference, I mean, really?  The seller told me
that Canadian ferts get bigger... is this true?  I didn't see anything in
the faq, but then again, I didn't read it all the way through.

Ok, so hello!  And does anyone have any fert-name ideas?  Man, I missed
this list!  Now I just need to re-subscribe to modern ferret and all will
be good!

Kristine (now fert-ified with weasel power) and the two fuzzies.