From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:44:05 -0800
Geesh people! Give me a break, please!  In response to my post regarding
supporting "Christian Veterinary Missions" . . . .  http://www.cvmusa.org

I am well aware there are many, many ferret shelters nationwide and
worldwide that need support (financial and otherwise) but that was NOT
the point of my post and I am not advocating that people not support
ferret shelters!

THE POINT of my post was simply to alert people of an organization they
*might* want to support that is comprised of Christian pre-veteranarian
students working their way through vet school.  And *IF* anyone out there
would like to see more Christian veteranarians in practice then they just
*might* want to consider supporting this organization (in addition to
ferret shelters).

THAT'S IT, people!  If you want to support this organization and/or use
their services, great.  If not, then don't and leave it at that.

(Is it REALLY necessary to make this into anything more than that?)

Jennifer
Washington Ferret Lovers (WAFL) Organizer