From:
Dave Burket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:45:07 -0500
Just noticed yesterday that my one fuzzy, Lily, has a hard round lump on
the very end of her tail.  I know it wasn't there before.  Its at the very
tip of her tail, about the size of a lg. bb.  Its hard but doesn't seem to
bother her.  NO hair loss.  Has anyone had the same thing?  I'm going to
call the vet on monday and make her an appointment to have it checked, but
I was just wondering if anyone knew from experience what it could be.  any
info would be greatly appreciated!

thanks.
Pamela
<http://www.geocities.com/my_ferrets/>