From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:46:31 -0700
OK, I admit, I've been skipping most of the stuff on the NYC ferret ban
thing because I've been limited for time and have just been reading issues
currently important to me.

Anyway, Letterman mentioned the ferret ban tonite and said that Giuliani
(sp?) wants to ban ferrets (OK, I knew that), wolves and dingos.  Um.....I
am just laughing too hard for words right now.  Dingos in NYC?  Come on!

I was disappointed that he didn't elaborate any on the ferret part and/or
offer his opinion.  Although, based on his past (ie wet the weasel) I'm
not so sure we'd want his opinion.  Sigh...

===
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

"We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."